Sunday 26 September 2010

ALABAMA COONHOUND IS PUZZLED BY HER NEW SCENERY!

Puppy you helped me get thru rescue!

Hello!
Sorry I don't remember your first name off hand, but I wanted to take a moment to thank you again for the lovely puppy you helped me adopt thru the save a pet-crossing paths rescue! It was in January of 2008 that we were approved for Petunia, formely "Violet" on Petfinder. I have some videos of Her on youtube under my screenname:
irishpuppy39
hope you enjoy them and thanks again for a lovely Coonhound!

Mary W.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"I just know there's something out there for me to get! And make no mistake I will get it for I am a Southern born coonhound!  LEMMA AT UM!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HI YA'LL! DID I MISS ANYBODY? NOW WHERE'D YOU SAY THIS WAS? (uppidity lil red dog)"


No comments:


Followers