Sunday 28 February 2010

FROM DEATH ROW TO A FOREVER HOME

And all of that is thanks to CROSSINGPATHS ANIMAL RESCUE and it's President Mary Ellen Tidwell, who is my hero. I have been meaning to post all of the forever homes and I shall as soon as I find time. It makes my heart so happy to get the pictures from Mary Ellen that shows the happy homes the lucky dogs she rescued have found. Of course there are others working with her who help make it possible. The Foster homes and etc. Just think,these babies were within minutes of being put down in a high kill shelter...look at them now. God bless the ones that did not make it. A heart wrenching reality.The first pics.are of JJ in his new home.The following is Willow,the black dog with her new brothers and new home.










125x125_20off Dog Lover Gifts

No comments:


Followers